Pop in for on-demand holiday craft activities! No reservations required.
From 12/20 to 12/24 you can just drop by during store hours and browse our 'menu' of craft projects. Once you make your selection, we'll grab the materials you'll need while you fix yourself a cup of cocoa from our complimentary hot cocoa bar or choose a cold drink from the cooler. From there, enjoy your beverage while you work on your project at your own pace. Each project is designed to be self-driven and you'll receive an instruction card with your supplies. If you have questions, staff members are on hand to help!
- The last group will be seated 30 mins before our closing time for the day.
- Tables are community style, so you may have someone else sitting with you. Say hi! It’s a great way to make a new friend!
- Up to 2 people can split one project. If you choose this option, you’ll get one set of materials and you’ll be charged for just one project.
- Just like in a restaurant, we’ll seat people based on arrival time. If there aren’t seats available when you arrive, we’ll put your name on a wait list and call you when your table is ready. We recommend heading over to the Memphis Whistle for a drink or a snack while you wait to be called.
- You CAN call/text ahead to put your name on the wait list and we do accept reservations. 901.229.2532
- Kids are welcome in the shop and all of these activities are appropriate to do with a child.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult for the entirety of the visit.
- The shop does have quite a lot of glass and breakable items in it, so we ask parents/guardians to actively supervise children as appropriate.